FS2004 Handley Page HP81 Hermes V2.0
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 13.37 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The HP81 Hermes was a British airliner from 1948, used by BOAC for its African routes in the early 1950s, and then by various charter companies for the next ten years. By Jens B. Kristensen.
Five variants are included:
- G-ALDJ 'Hengist' of BOAC. G-ALDJ opened the U.K. to West Africa service 6. August 1950.
- G-ALDH 'Heracles' of BOAC, as it looked just after delivery, when it was used for crew training.
- G-ALDA, formerly 'Hercuba' of BOAC, in Airwork colours 1956. Airwork used the Hermes for military charter fights, carrying British troop to bases overseas.
- G-ALDA, formerly 'Hercuba' of BOAC, in Air Safaris colours 1961.
- G-ALDT, formerly 'Hestia' of BOAC, in Skyways colours 1962.
The archive hermes_v20.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.