FSX US Airways Airbus A321 N168US
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.75 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the default A321. Repaint by Nick Craven.
This is a repaint of the default Beechcraft King Air 350 included with FSX. These textures use all default files included with FSX - no other files are necessary. The livery is for the Deer Valley Flying Club N3128K based at KDVT in Phoenix, AZ. Features the offical club colors. Perfect for the new Megascenery Phoenix for FSX. Enjoy!
- Extract the file into the folder where the default Airbus A321 files are located. For example:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Airbus_A321\"
- Next, open the aircraft.cfg file. Copy the following information into the aircraft.cfg file, after the last "fltsim" entry. The "X" should be replaced with the next sequential number.
title=Airbus A321 US Airways
description="The Airbus A321 is a stretched version of Airbus' best-selling short- and medium-range A320. The A321 has a slightly increased wing area, stronger landing gear with larger tires, and engines with increased thrust. When the A321 entered service in 1988, it pioneered the use of 'glass cockpit' instrumentation, the first digital fly-by-wire control system used in an airliner, and sidestick controllers."
- Save aircraft.cfg file and restart FSX. The new repaint should now be available.
The archive usairw32.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.