FSX Kestrel Douglas DC-10-10 G-DPSP
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.86 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the payware Commercial Level Simulations (CLS) DC10-10. Repaint by Bonnie Windsor.
- Unzip 'AIH G-DPSP KESTREL' into your Microsoft Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes/CLS_DC10_10 location.
- Copy the BMP files from any of the other CLS_DC10_10 Texture into Texture.AIH G-DPSP KESTREL but DO NOT OVERWRITE ANY OF THE EXISTING FILES in Texture.AIH G-DPSP KESTREL.
- Note: This is done to add the virtual cockpit and all other file required, which I did not paint.
- Paste this into your aircraft.cfg and change the XX to the next fltsim number.
title = Commercial Level Simulations - DC-10-10 CF6-6 Airtours Int Airways LTD G-DPSP
sim = CLS-DC10-10-GE-CF6-6D
model = 6D6K
texture = AIH G-DPSP KESTREL
atc_airline = KESTREL
atc_flight_number = 6D6K
atc_heavy = 1
atc_id = G-DPSP
atc_parking_types = GATE, RAMP
atc_parking_code = AIH
ui_typerole = "Commercial Airliner"
ui_createdby = "Commercial Level Simulations"
ui_manufacturer = "McDonnell Douglas"
ui_type = DC-10-10
ui_variation = Airtours Int Airways LTD G-DPSP
description = Commerical Level Simulations\nBoeing \/ McDonnell Douglas DC-10-10\nVersion - Version-2005.1.1\n\nFS2004 Only\n\nEngine Type: GE CF6-6D\n\nFor proper operation: See DC-10 manual and performance documentation.
visual_damage = 1
The archive aihgdpsp.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AIH G-DPSP KESTREL.gif||04.09.07||5.90 kB|
|AIH G-DPSP KESTREL.JPG||04.09.07||61.55 kB|
|AIH G-DPSP KESTREL.txt||05.30.07||315 B|
|TEXTURE.AIH G-DPSP KESTREL||05.30.07||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.