FSX American Airways Douglas C-47
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 9.74 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
American Airways Douglas C-47, 1947 Flagship Tulsa texture update. This is an update to the American Airways paint job of Manfred Jahn's Douglas C47. Repaint by Kenny Fox.
- Copy and paste the folder "texture.AA" to the Douglas_C-47 folder, in FSX's Airplanes folder.
- (If you have already downloaded and installed my earlier American Airways Flagship Tulsa, then please follow the next step, if not than pay no attention to it.)
- Copy and paste the two textures "Douglas_DC3_1_C.dds" and "Douglas_DC3_2_C.dds" to the folder named "texture" in the Douglas_C-47 folder. When asked to overwrite, click OK.
- Open the Douglas C-47's aircraft cfg file with notepad. Then copy and paste the info below......
title=Douglas VC-47 American Airlines
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
description="American Airlines VC-47 43-15619, c/n 20085, 1950"
The archive aal_c-47-1.zip has 20 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|readme-Douglas C-47 Skytrain Exterior Base Pack 1.0.txt||02.25.11||3.01 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.