FSX AOPA Piper PA-28 Archer
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 6.35 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
AOPA Piper PA-28 Archer (textures only). The repaint is loosely based on the 2008 AOPA Sweepstakes give away Piper Archer N208GG. This repaint requires the payware FSX Piper PA-28 Archer by Carenado. Repaint by John Barner.
- Unzip the pa28arch.zip file to a temporary folder.
- Open your airplanes folder in FSX and find and open the folder "Carenado PA28 Archer II".
- Copy the folder "texture" and rename it "texture.n208gg".
- Copy the the five bmp files in the temporary folder to the folder "texture.n208gg" over writing the existing files.
- Open the Carenado PA28 ARcher II "Aircraft.cfg" file (make a backup copy first). Cut and paste the text below into the "aircraft.cfg" file underneath the last [fltsim.*] entry (change the xx to the next number),
title=PA-28 Archer N208GG
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
description="The Archer belongs to the PA-28 family (or Cherokee family) of aircraft model. It was born in 1974 when the �Challenger� was renamed to �Archer� (PA-28-181). Four seat, single piston engine (180 HP), unpressurized, low wing and tricycle landing gear. It is a direct competitor to the C172."
- In the temporary folder find and copy the jpg file named "thumbnail8" into the Carenado PA 28 Archer II folder.
- Finished, go fly.
The archive pa28arch.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me First.txt||10.11.09||2.79 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.