FS2004 AFCAD2 Files For The Philippines
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 32.73 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Here are the AFCAD2 files for most of the Philippine Airport Sceneries. File contents:
- AFCAD2-Camiguin (use with Ver Walter's scenery)
- AFCAD2-Butuan (use with Manny's scenery)(Manny2 or 3?)
- AFCAD2-Ozamis (use with Ver Walter's scenery)
- AFCAD2-Zamboanga (use with Manny3's scenery FS98 version)
- AFCAD2-Tacloban (use with Jeffrey Staehli's scenery)
- AFCAD2-Iloilo (use with Ver and Manny3's scenery)
- AFCAD2-Puerto Princesa (use with Manny2's scenery)
- AFCAD2-Tagbilaran (use with Elmer Dennis Nasol's scenery v3.0)
- AFCAD2-Manila (for use with Peter and Manny's RPLL for FS2002)
- AFCAD2-Iligan (from PFSG library scenery)
- AFCAD2-Pagadian (from PFSG library scenery)
- AFCAD2-Siargao Island (for use with Ver Walter's scenery)
- AFCAD2-Dumaguete (PFSG library scenery)
- AFCAD2-Kalibo (PFSG library scenery)
- AFCAD2-Roxas (PFSG library scenery)
- AFCAD2-Davao (PFSG library scenery)
- AFCAD2-Cagayan de Oro (for use with Manny2's scenery)
- AFCAD2-Tambler (for use with default FS2004 scenery)
- AFCAD2-Plaridel (PFSG library scenery)
- AFCAD2-Caticlan (for use with Ver Walter's FS2004 version scenery)
- AFCAD2-Mactan (PFSG library scenery)
- AFCAD2-Antique (for use with Ver Walter's FS2004 version scenery)
Note: Bacolod AFCAD2 file not included because the new Bacolod Scenery for FS2004 is still under construction phase.
- Unzip the file then, open the scenery folder then copy/paste the files into your Main FS9 addon scenery/scenery folder.
- Exit. Then run FS2004.No need to import in AFCAD2 editor because AFCAD2 has no import feature. FS9 will just read the file during startup.
AFCAD2 Files created by:
Ver Walter L. Gulfan.
PFSG Scenery Developer
The archive philipa2.zip has 26 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.