FS2004 AFCAD2 File For EPKK
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 3.4 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
EPKK, John Paul II/Balice Int'l Airport, Krakow, Poland. Corrects and adds gate locations and adds night lighting to apron and taxiways. By R. Bardel.
This is a corrected version of my AFCAD file for Balice JP II International, Krakow, Poland, or FS 2004 only. Some minor displacements and missing taxiway light sections have been corrected.
Enhancements to the original FS layout:
- Gates 4, 5, 6, 7 have been added.
- Gates 1, 2, 3 have been moved to their actual location.
- Gates' assignments have been corrected.
- Night lighting has been added to apron and taxiways.
- Make sure the Addon Scenery box in the FS Settings/Scenery Library windows is selected.
- Unzip the file "balice.zip". Copy the file AF2_EPKK1b.bgl into your Flight Simulator/Addon Scenery/Scenery folder and restart your Flight Simulator.
- Just delete the file AF2_EPKK1b.bgl from your Flight Simulator/Addon Scenery/Scenery folder and restart your Flight Simulator.
The creation of this file has been possible to the AFCAD 2.0 utility by Lee Swordy.
The archive balice1b.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.