FS2004 AFCAD2 File For MKJS
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 4.68 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 1 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
MKJS, Montego Bay, Jamaica, for Bill Mellichar's scenery. By John Hinson.
This AFCAD2 file increases the capacity for AI aircraft at MKJS. It is designed to work with the freeware add-on scenery by Bill Mellichar and is not suitable for the default FS2004 airport. Features include a new GA parking area away from the terminal, and locations inside the Air Jamaica hangers - suitable only for DHC-8 anhd smaller aircraft.
- Place the AF2_MKJS.bgl file into the same folder that the add-on scenery has been installed to. This varies from the usual procedure of placing such files in the...\Addon Scenery\scenery folder. The advantage of doing this the way suggested here is that if you choose to turn off the add-on scenery, the A&F Data will be turned off too, reverting to the Microsoft default data.
- Start up the Flight Simulator and the changes will be present.
- Delete the file and the default will then be active.
The archive af2_mkjs.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.