FS2004 AFCAD2 File For Perth Int'l Airport
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 7.9 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 8 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Perth Int'l Airport (YPPH), Ausralia. This file is a version for the default airport with 33 gates/parking and for the heli pilots i have added 3 helipads, taxiways realigned, and all taxiways now have lighting. By Ray Smith.
- Simply take the AF2_YPPH.bgl file and put it into Flight Simulator 9 > Addon Scenery > Scenery Folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- Delete the file (AF2_YPPH.bgl) and the default will then be active.
The archive afypphrs.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.