FS2004 AFCAD2 File For KLBB
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 5.73 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 7 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
KLBB, Lubbock International Airport, Lubbock, Texas (TX). Places all airlines at their proper gates. Also includes eleven general aviation parking spaces, three cargo gates and one overflow gate. By Matt Johnson.
This AFCAD2 places all airlines that service KLBB at their proper gates. It is based on information taken from the Lubbock International airport web site, and from my own recollections of the airport. KLBB is serviced by Southwest Airlines, American Eagle, ASA/Delta Connection, and Continental Express. The radii of each gate are set according to the recommended radius settings (from PAI), and according to the aircraft that service KLBB.
I have also included 11 general aviation parking spaces (no changes from the default location), three cargo spaces (Fedex, UPS, and Airborne Express), and one overflow gate (Gate 9).
- Make a backup of any AF2_KLBB AFCAD2 files you may already have installed.
- Place the AF2_KLBB.bgl file into the following folder: \Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery.
- Then start (or restart) FS9 to load the new .bgl.
- Delete AF2_KLBB from the following folder: \Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery.
The archive af2_klbb.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.