FS2004 AFCAD2 File For EGKK V2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 22.99 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
London Gatwick Airport, UK, v2.0. Designed to be as flexible as possible with AI traffic and as close to the real Gatwick as possible. By Pete Davies.
Improvements on default version:
- 08L/26R runway closed as in real life.
- All real life gates and parking added. As per ICAO chart (2003).
- All gates are assigned to airlines, correct as of Dec 03, i.e - British Airways at North terminal.
- Taxiway lighting (edge & centerlines) added so now you can see where you are going at night.
- Parking provided in maintenance area (doubles as overflow parking too).
Look out for updates to EGKK London Gatwick v2.0 as Lee Swordy improves Afcad2.
- Place the file AF2_EGKK.bgl in the SCENERY file found in the ADDON SCENERY file.
- That's it! Fire up FS and enjoy!
The archive af2egkk2.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|v2.0 egkk afcad2.gif||12.08.03||8.34 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.