FS2004 LEMD AFCAD2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 154.94 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
LEMD Madrid Barajas Airport, Spain, for use with LEMDGB1.ZIP scenery. Includes improved navaids, star runway technique to allow multiple runway use, gates assigned to actual airlines and improved taxiways. By Joaquin and Miguel Zafra.
Changes included are the following, and are based on latest information published by AENA:
- VOR SSE (San Sebastion de los Reyes) has been renamed to SSY.
- Markers and old navaids (ILS and NDBs) of old runway 36R/18L have been deleted, except terminal NDBs BJ and RS which remain in place.
- The AFCAD now includes the new ILSs, MBB (runway 33R) and IML (runway 18L).
- The AFCAD uses the "star runway technique" to enable landing both in 33R and 33L, and taking-off in 36R and 36L, with the airport in "north configuration" (wind from the north), as in reality. This AFCAD is only intended for use with wind from the north.
- Gates have been asigned in the airport according to the most present information. In this way, the new Terminal 4 is allocated to Iberia/Air Nostrum, the new Satellite Terminal 4 is mostly allocated to Iberia and One-World Alliance. (British Airways, American Airlines, LAN Chile, Cathay Pacific, Finnair) plus Aeroflot, Iberworld, Swiss and Malev. Terminal 3 and part of Terminal 2 are allocated to Air Europa and SkyTeam Alliance (Air France-KLM, Alitalia, CSA, Delta, Continental, Aeromexico, Korean Airlines and Northwest). Part of Terminal 2 and Terminal 1 are allocated to Spanair and Star Alliance (SAS, Lufthansa, British Midland, Austrian, LOT, TAP, Air Canada, Air New Zealand, ANA, Asiana, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, United Airlines, US Airways and Varig).
- Taxiways have been given the correct width, and some of them have been closed *on purpose* to simulate how they are used in reality.
- Com frequencies have been revised and modified accordingly.
- Visual scenery for navaids has been modified to reality. Small towers have been added to both the new terminals. Also the new deicing area is included.
The archive lemdgb1m.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.