FSX American Airlines Boeing 747 V2
These textures are for the payware PMDG B747-400 and 747-8 expansion pack. They depict the PMDG 747s in the 2013 American Airlines livery, which is fictional because American does not operate either 747. Several corrections were made to the first version and the -400 model is now in high definiti...
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 20.65 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
These textures are for the payware PMDG B747-400 and 747-8 expansion pack. They depict the PMDG 747s in the 2013 American Airlines livery, which is fictional because American does not operate either 747. Several corrections were made to the first version and the -400 model is now in high definition (2048x2048). They were created using the official PMDG paint kits, and all three engine choices are included in one texture folder for the -400 model. By Matt Smith.
(Note that if you have installed the first version of this upload you will only need to do step 1).
- Copy the folders "texture.AA744_2013" and/or "texture.AA748_2013" to your PMDG 747 folder (typically found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG747-400).
- Open the file called "aircraft.cfg" with a text editor and add the appropriate [Fltsim] sections to the list that is already there. Be sure to replace the 'x' with the next number in order. You can install any or all of the entries.
Enjoy your flight!
The archive pmdg747_aa2013v2.zip has 29 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.