FSX United Airlines Boeing 747-8
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 10.75 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 30 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
These textures are for the payware PMDG B747-8 Expansion Pack. They depict the PMDG 747-8 in the post-merger United Airlines livery, which is fictional because United does not operate the 747-8. They were created using the official PMDG paint kit. By Matt Smith.
- Copy the folder "texture.UACO_8i" to your PMDG 747 folder (typically found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG747-400).
- Open the file called "aircraft.cfg" with a text editor and add the [Fltsim] section below to the list that is already there. Be sure to replace the 'x' with the next number in order.
title=PMDG 747-8i UACO
description=Boeing 747-8iF Product Extension for use with PMDG 747-400X\nPMDG Simulations\nProduced under license from Boeing Management Company.\nnBoeing 747, 747-400, 747-8, 747-8i the 747 airplane configuration & Boeing are among the trademarks owned by Boeing.\n
Enjoy your flight!
The archive pmdg747-8_uaco.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.