FSX Platinum Airways Boeing 727-200
Historic Jetliners Groups (Vista Liners) - Erick Cantu B727-200 for FSX. Repaint only, repainted in Platinum Airways' new livery by Al Nel. Platinum Airways is the Open Skies VA that allows its pilots to fly the mission of their choice with the aircraft of their choice at the time of their choice...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 386.49 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Historic Jetliners Groups (Vista Liners) - Erick Cantu B727-200 for FSX. Repaint only, repainted in Platinum Airways' new livery by Al Nel. Platinum Airways is the Open Skies VA that allows its pilots to fly the mission of their choice with the aircraft of their choice at the time of their choice. By Erick Cantu, repaint by Al Nel.
The base model of the Erick Cantu's 727-200 ships without a panel and sound file. Adding a panel and sound file could be problematic to find and install for novices. We suggest you download an existing model, complete with panel and sound file, and an auto installer included. All you have to do is download the Platinum texture files and install them.
- To download the Vistaliners base model, search for the file nlb7272x.zip.
- Follow the instructions in the base model's readme file to automatically install the complete aircraft.
- Download the Platinum Airways FSX Texture file above and unzip. Move the three Platinum Airways files to the Texture folder of your newly installed 727, replacing the existing files: B727_A_T.dds, B727_B_T.dds and thumbnail.jpg.
The archive pt_b727-200hjg_fsx.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.