FSX Platinum Airways Boeing 747SP
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 10.3 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Project Open Sky B747 SP full aircraft, repainted in Platinum Airways' new livery by Al Nel, auto-installer by Vic Ayres. Platinum Airways is the Open Skies VA that allows its pilots to fly the mission of their choice with the aircraft of their choice at the time of their choice.
- Run the auo-installer.
- This model is made for FS2004 and has some XML coded animations.
- Dynamic flexing wings.
- Body gear steering under 15kt above 1kt.
- Nose gear steering under 60kt above 1kt.
- Rudder lock under 60kt above 1kt.
- Ground spoiler only works on ground.
- Low speed aileron locks at high speed.
- Fully animated control surfaces.
- Fully independent suspension.
- Trim Animation.
- Opening Passenger Doors.
- Animated tilting bogies.
- Rolling wheels.
- Animated thrust reversers.
- Detailed textures.
- Full night lighting.
- Crash affects.
The archive pt_b747sp_fsx.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.