FSX Southwest Airlines BAe 146-300/Avro RJ100
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 28.81 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
These textures are for the payware QualityWings Ultimate 146 Collection. They depict a fictional Southwest Airlines BAe146-300 and Avro RJ100 in the Canyon Blue livery. QWHDT textures (4096) in DXT5 DDS format for FSX only. Use the QW146 Dispatcher to install the -300, then follow the instructions in the readme to copy over to the RJ100. By Matt Smith.
QWHDT textures (4096) in DXT5 DDS format for FSX only. Use the QW146 Dispatcher to install the -300, then do the following to install the RJ100:
- Copy the folder "texture.SouthwestHD" from "Qualitywings BAe146-300" to "Qualitywings Avro RJ100".
- In the folder "Qualitywings Avro RJ100", open the text file called "Aircraft.cfg", scroll down to the end and add the following entry after the last one there (replace the 'x' with the next number in order):
title=QWSim Avro RJ100 - SouthwestHD
panel=RJ_HD //or panel=RJ if you don't want a widescreen panel
description=QualityWings Avro RJ100\n\nModel: Lars Roennig\nVirtual Cockpit: Jacob Kubique & Lars Roennig\nGauges: Ernie Alston\nMaster Textures: Samy Fay\nFDE: Nick Peterson\nSounds: Emil Serafino Jr
You should now have the -300 and RJ100 versions. Enjoy your flight!
The archive qw_146-300_rj100_swa_fsx.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.