FSX Express.Net Airlines Boeing 727-200
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.4 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the payware Captain Sim B727-200 Freighter Expansion. Repaint by Rob Potter.
Express.Net Airlines was a cargo airline based in Naples, Florida, USA. It operated all-cargo charter and ACMI services in the USA and to Canada, Mexico, South America and the Far East. Its main base is Naples Municipal Airport.
The airline was established in 1972 as Transcontinental Airlines and in 1999 was purchased from Scott Kalitta by David Clark and Michael Goldberg who wholly own the airline, which had 270 employees (at March 2007).
The airline has not been in operation since 2008.
- After downloading and extracting file, place the "texture.EXPRESS_NET" folder into your cs727-200F folder in FSX.
- Go to your "aircraft.cfg" file of the cs727-200F. Open with notepad, add this (below) section to the bottom of the other textures (above [General] section). You will have to replace the "XX" with the next number in sequence.
- That's it!
NOTE: To make the large cargo door operate, press keys Shift + 2 to bring up the doors graphic layout. Click on cargo door on left side of plane.
title=CS 727-200F Express.Net
description=727 Captain (727-200 Freighter Expansion Model) v2.3\n2009 Captain Sim
The archive cs_727_200_express_net.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.