FSX United Express BAe 146-200
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 42.07 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
QualityWings BAE 146 in the Rainbow/Saul Bass livery of United Express (WestAir Commuter Airlines) seen during the 1980s and 1990s. Requires the payware QualityWings Ultimate BAE 146/AvroRJ Collection. By Sam Wozniak.
Screenshot of United Express BAe 146-200 on the ground.
Install using the QualityWings dispatcher:
- Open the dispatcher.
- Select "BAe 146-200" from the "Aircraft Type" dropdown.
- Click "Install Repaint" and browse to the *.QWL file in this package.
- The dispatcher will confirm installation.
The archive qw146_uaex1980.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.