FSX Capi Roger Learjet 23
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.23 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Flyable AI model for Capi Roger Lear Jet 23 Flyers Mexico. Original model by Henry Tomkiewicz. Repaint by Gustavo Manjarres.
Screenshot of Capi Roger Learjet 23 in flight.
- Copy and paste the entire "Gates Lear 23" folder into your FSX "Airplanes" folder.
- Copy and paste the enclosed FSX default "Lear_45_XML" gauges cab. file into your FSX "Gauges" folder (if you haven't already done that before).
- Copy and paste the enclosed "fx_smoke_f6.fx" file into your FSX "Effects" folder. (It's probably there already, so look first).
- Copy and paste all of the [SMOKESYSTEM] info. below into your Gates Lear 23 "aircraft.cfg" file (then click 'file', then click 'save', of course). I pasted mine between the [Views] section and the [LIGHTS] section with good results.
- Find your Lear 23 under "Gates" in your airplane menu, press your "I" key while flying this sweetest of sweethearts and enjoy the smoke!
smoke.0=-48.739, -3.521, .901, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.1=-48.739, 3.521, .901, fx_smoke_f6
The archive capirogerlearjet.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|1 (1).jpg||08.27.12||620.23 kB|
|1 (2).jpg||08.27.12||562.99 kB|
|1 (3).jpg||08.27.12||832.26 kB|
|AI Gates Learjet 23.mdl||08.26.12||396.10 kB|
|Original Henry Tomkiewicz Readme.txt||08.26.12||1.94 kB|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||08.26.12||1.94 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.