- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 52.38 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 30 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Zlin Z-142 training and aerobatics aircraft. Z142 by Tibor Kokai, Bence Benedke / Pannon Wings Design Team.
- Unzip the pwdt_zlin142.zip file into a temporary folder.
- Run pwdt_z142_setup.exe and follow the instructions.
- Choose FSX or P3D root folder during installation.
- Please read included manual carefully after the setup process.
- Run FSX or P3D and select it from the aircraft menu.
That's it! Enjoy the flying!
The archive pwdt_z142.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.