Blue & White Zlin Z-142 C-ZECH
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 10.21 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint for the PWDT Zlin Z-142 (PWDT_Z142.ZIP). Repaint by Tom Tiedman.
- Copy and paste or drag and drop the enclosed "texture.Blue C-ZECH" folder into your Zlin Z-142 Folder.
- Copy and paste the [fltsim.X] info found below into your Zlin Z-142 "aircraft.cfg" file, remembering to change the "X" in [fltsim.X] to the next number in line among your Z-142 repaints. Click 'file'. Click 'save'.
- Find this aircraft in your airplane menu under 'Zlin'.
title=Zlin Z-142 Blue and White C-ZECH
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
ui_createdby="PWDT (C) 2012"
description="Blue C-ZECH repaint by Tom Tiedman"
The archive fsx_zlin_142_blue_c-zech.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||10.21.14||1.11 kB|
|texture.Blue C-ZECH||10.21.14||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.