Piper PA38 Tomahawk VH-XGZ
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.13 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for payware Alabeo PA-38 Tomahawk. This archive contains a small fix to go with the previous upgrade RL_PA38_VHXGZ.ZIP; the Southern Cross was missing on the left hand side of the tail. These 2 new files enable you to correct the misplaced stars. That concerns "Texture.3" which represents an Australian Tomahawk (VH-XGZ). By Richard Luycx.
- If you already have installed my previous upgrade "RL_PA38_VHXGZ" - Just copy the 2 files (pato_ext3.dds and pato_ext3_spec.dds) contained in this new folder "Copy to Alabeo PA38 texture.3" and paste them into your ...\SimObjects\Airplanes\Alabeo PA38_Tomahawk\"Texture.3". That will replace the two already existing files. Answer "YES" when prompted.
- If you do not have my previous upgrade installed - I suggest you install it before.
That's it, enjoy!
The archive rl_pa38_vhxgz_v2.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.