FSX Swiss Air Force Pilatus P-7
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.93 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 8 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures for Tim Conrad's Pilatus PC7 (PC-7_V20.ZIP) based on an aircraft in the Swiss Air Force. By John Barner.
Screenshot of Swiss Air Force Pilatus P-7 on the ground.
- You need to have the Pilatus PC-7 by Tim Conrad installed in your FSX aircraft folder.
- Unzip the contents of the zip file to a temporary folder of your choice.
- In your FSX airplane folder find and open the folder named "PC-7". Copy the folder "texture.swiss" that is in your temporary folder Into the "PC-7" folder.
- Open your PC-7 "Aircraft.cfg" file. Cut and paste the text below into the "aircraft.cfg" underneath the last [fltsim.*] entry (change the xx with the next number).
description="Swiss turboprop basic and advanced training aircraft. In service throughout the world my many air forces. Several can found on the civil registries of several countries"
ui_createdby="Piglet's Peculiar Planes"
The archive pc-7swiss.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me First.txt||09.18.13||2.27 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.