FSX Royal Netherlands Air Force Turbo Porter
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.7 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Alternative textures for the Tim Conrad Pilatus PC6C-H2 Turboporter (PC-6C_H2TURBOPORTER.ZIP). This repaint is a fictional livery from an aircraft operated by Royal Netherlands Air Force. The scheme is based on the DeHavilland DHC2 beaver operated by the RNAF during the period 1956 - 1974. By Huub Vink.
Screenshot of Royal Netherlands Air Force Turbo Porter taking off.
- To use these textures you should have Tim Conrad's Turboporter installed in FSX.
- Unzip to a temporary location.
- Copy the "texture.RNAF" folder into your "PC-6C_H2" directory.
- Copy and paste the following text into the aircraft.cfg file inside the PC-6C_H2 directory (replacing the XX with the next number in line after your last existing paint scheme - if the last paint scheme already on the list is fltsim.6, this should be fltsim.7)
- Do not forget to change the XX into the next number in sequence, otherwise the repaint will not appear.
description="Fictional livery of an PC-6C H2 Porter from the Royal Netherlands Air Force"
ui_createdby="Piglet's Peculiar Planes"
prop_anim_ratio = 1.72
First of all I want to thank thank Tim "Piglet" Conrad for creating this beautiful model and sharing his incredible talents with us. Several included texture files are from the original package. This repaint is based on the paintkit by Tim Conrad.
The archive rnaf_turbo_porter.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|pc6c_01_blue struts.dds||12.26.10||4.00 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.