FSX Beechcraft T-6C "N3000"
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 986.22 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the payware Iris Beechcraft T-6A (part of the T-6A Texan II package). It is painted as the T-6C demonstrator "N3000". Repaint by Jens-Ole Kjolberg.
Screenshot of Beechcraft T-6C "N3000" in flight.
This zip file contains only the textures. You will also need to buy the IRIS Beechcraft AT-6. The intended method for installation is as an optional set of markings.
- Extract the texture files (*.bmp) in this zip file to the main IRIS Beechcraft AT-6 (install with folder path "ON" and two new texture folders should be made.
- Edit the aircraft.cfg files to add a new [fltsim.x] section that reads as follows (change "x" to be the next number in sequence -- don't duplicate or skip or it will not work).
title=T-6C N3000B tanks
ui_type=T-6C Demonstrator "N3000B"
ui_typerole="Single Engine TurboProp"
ui_createdby="IRIS Flight Simulation Software"
The archive t_6c_n3000.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.