FSX F-86 Mig Reaper
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.04 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is Kirk Olsson's F-86 Sabre Jet for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. This is a United States Air Force North American F-86 Sabre. A fictional repaint package includes a 2D and 3D F-86 panel by Bob Chicilo. Also includes history and pictures of F-86 aircraft. Textures by Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft.
Screenshot of F-86 Mig Reaper in flight.
- As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " F-86 Mig Reaper and paste it in the main aircraft folder.
- By default the main aircraft folder is located at:
"...C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft"
- Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will contain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures
- Unzip the gauges folder and put the gauges in the FSX gauges folder located at:
"...C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\Gauges"
Bob Chicilo Read me is included please read his instructions.
The archive f-86_mig_reaper.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Bob Chicilo 's panel.zip||09.05.11||1.73 MB|
|F-86 Mig Reaper.zip||11.01.14||6.21 MB|
|F-86 sabre History.zip||09.05.11||47.28 kB|
|Mig Reaper.jpg||11.01.14||62.65 kB|
|Read Me First.txt||11.01.14||2.52 kB|
|Reg. Text.txt||11.01.14||322 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.