FSX The Chino Kid's F-86 Sabre Jet
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 11.56 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is the Kirk Olsson F86 Sabre Jet for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. This is a United States Air Force North American F-86 Sabre, tail FU-012. This is as much about a pilot as it is a plane. Steve Hinton from a young boy growing up at Naval Air Station China Lake to a highly qualified legendary warbird pilot, most people equate Steve Hinton with the ability to fly anything and he can. Some Just call him "The Chino Kid" and this is his favorite aircraft, the North Americans F-86 Sabre Jet. Textures and updates by Mark Rooks. Aircraft includes Bob Chicilo's 2D and 3D panels.
Screenshot of The Chino Kid's F-86 Sabre Jet in flight.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " The Chino Kid'sF-86.zip and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft".
- Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will Cotain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures
- Unzip the gauges folder and put the gauges in the FSX gauges folder located at "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\Gauges " Bob Chicilo Read me is included please read his instructions .
Make sure all files are unzipped the New Plane folder should contain 6 files unzipped they are CFG Airfile Sound Model Texture Panel the New Plane folder with the 6 files goes in the game aircraft folder found at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes follow the path ie open the c drive then open program files then open Microsoft Games then open Microsoft Flight Simulator X then open SimObjects then open Airplanes folder the New Plane goes in that folder.
The archive fu-012.zip has 34 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Bob Chicilo 's panel.zip||09.04.11||1.73 MB|
|F-86 Sabre The Chino Kid.zip||11.11.11||5.15 MB|
|Pictures and History.zip||11.11.11||762.10 kB|
|Read Me First.txt||11.11.11||2.55 kB|
|Reg. Text.txt||11.11.11||603 B|
|Screenshot TCK.jpg||11.11.11||83.98 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.