FSX US Navy A-7 Corsair II
US Navy A-7 Corsair II VA-205, in lo viz gray. This texture represents an A-7E of the VA-205 Green Falcons based at NAS Atlanta Georgia circa 1984. This skin depicts a rather rare interim scheme as the USN converted from high visibility paint to low visibility all gray schemes. You must own the R...
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.44 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
US Navy A-7 Corsair II VA-205, in lo viz gray. This texture represents an A-7E of the VA-205 Green Falcons based at NAS Atlanta Georgia circa 1984. This skin depicts a rather rare interim scheme as the USN converted from high visibility paint to low visibility all gray schemes. You must own the Razbam payware A-7D/E/H package to use this skin set. By Eric Joiner.
Screenshot of US Navy A-7 Corsair II in flight.
- Unzip this zip file to a temporary location then copy and paste the folder "texture.VA-205_Green_Falcons_LoViz" into your main RAZBAM A-7 Corsair II folder.
- Now, open the main aircraft.cfg file with notepad, and copy and paste these lines after the last paragraph groups that start with [fltsim].
- Change the XX to the next corresponding number.
title= A-7E Corsair II VA205 Green Falcons LoViz
ui_type=A-7E Corsair II
ui_variation=VA-205 Green Falcons LoViz
description=Repaint by Eric Joiner
The archive va205_green_falcons_loviz.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me.txt||11.18.14||1.36 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.