FSX German Army Sikorsky CH-53E
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.53 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
German Army Sikorsky CH-53E. Repaint for a CH-53 in service from the German Bundeswehr. Textures only; requires original Nemeth Design CH-53E FSX/SP2/ACC-aircraft. By Bernhard Lechner.
German Army Sikorsky CH-53E on the ground.
1. Unzip the file.
2. Put the folder "texture.8475" in the directory “SIMOBJECTS/ROTORCRAFT/ND_CH53E”
3. Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [FLTSIM.XX] with the next number in sequence.
Title = SUPER STALLION 8475
Sim = CH-53E
Model = 1
Panel = 1
Texture = 8475
ui_manufacturer = SIKORSKY
ui_type = CH-53E
ui_variation = 8475
ui_typerole = Rotorcraft
ui_createdby = Nemeth Designs
4. Enjoy !
Thank you for download.
German Army Sikorsky CH-53E in flight.
The archive sikorsky_ch-53_german_army.zip has 16 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.