FSX United Nations Sikorsky CH-53
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.63 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
United Nations Sikorsky CH-53. Repaint for a CH-53 in service from United Nations. Textures only; requires original Nemeth Design CH-53E FSX/SP2/ACC-aircraft. By Bernhard Lechner.
1. Unzip the file.
2. Put the folder "texture.UN" in the directory “SIMOBJECTS/ROTORCRAFT/ND_CH53E”
3. Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [FLTSIM.XX] with the next number in sequence.
Title = SUPER STALLION UNITED NATIONS
Sim = CH-53E
Model = 1
Panel = 1
Texture = UN
ui_manufacturer = SIKORSKY
ui_type = CH-53E
ui_variation = UN
ui_typerole = Rotorcraft
ui_createdby = Nemeth Designs
4. Enjoy !
Thank you for download.
The archive sikorsky_ch-53_united_nations.zip has 16 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.