FSX Experimental Flight UHU-559
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.27 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Experimental Flight UHU-559. FSX-FSadventureSky flight: Late in 1943 the lastest version of the Junkers 290 made an experimental flight to test new engines and landing gear. Captain Upsherfulf commanded it for his experience in the Russian Front with dive bombers was made into a movie. The flight made all its stops with no problems but somehow it was never seen again... Fly the route he took and try to find out what happened to the plane and the crew... really strange. By Gera Godoy C.
Experimental Flight UHU-559.
I recomend you also Download "Plan-G” which uses the acclaimed and versatile Google Maps mapping tool. Any geographical feature which exists in Google Maps can be included in your flight plans, and all the features of Google Maps are fully available. Overlaid on the Google Map are the necessary navigation features extracted from FS - controlled airspace, airports, navaids, VRPs, etc., with automatic switching at lower zoom levels to avoid clutter. Use it with all flights
1) Make a Directory called "UHU-559" and make a sub-directory called "SCENERY"
2) Unzip the files to a Temporal Directory.
3) Place the .BGL file in the "SCENERY" sub directory just created
4) Place all .PL, FLT, FSSAVE AND WX files found enclosed in your--- C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR NAME\My Documents\Flight Simulator X Files
6) Place the finished "UHU-559" Directory in FSX/Addon Scenery Directory. Now go to FSX GO TO the Menu and ADD the Directory to the list Scenery.
You are now ready to start your flights.....LOAD FLIGHT "JUNKER FLIGHT TO ROME.....FOLLOW FLIGHT PLAN....
Thank you for downloading my scenery and FLIGHTS hope you enjoy your stay.
Experimental Flight UHU-559.
The archive clik559.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|VFR Dessau JUNKERS FACTORY TO ROME.PLN||11.24.10||2.29 kB|
|JUNKER TEST FLIGHT TO ROME.FLT||11.24.10||15.85 kB|
|JUNKER TEST FLIGHT TO ROME.FSSAVE||11.24.10||91.97 kB|
|JUNKER TEST FLIGHT TO ROME.WX||11.24.10||170.52 kB|
|read me first.txt||11.25.10||1.62 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.