FSX Learjet 45 Smoke Effect 2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 232.77 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Learjet 45 Smoke Effect 2. FSX default Lear 45 engine smoke effect 2, four colors smoke effect (blue, green, yellow, red). Simple installation. By Miguel Diniz.
1. Copy and paste the enclosed
File into your FSX "Effects" folder.
2. Copy and paste all of the [SMOKESYSTEM] info. below into your FSX default LearJet45 "aircraft.cfg" file. I pasted mine between the [Radios] and the [keyboard_response] sections with good results.
3. Press your "I" key while flying your LearJet45 and enjoy your smoke!
smoke.0=-48.739, -5.151, 1.901, fx_smoke_blue
smoke.1=-48.739, 5.151, 1.901, fx_smoke_yellow
smoke.2=-48.740, 5.152, 1.902, fx_smoke_r
smoke.4=-48.738, -5.152, 1.902, fx_smoke_green
The archive learjet45_smoke_effect_2.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|LearJet 45 4 colors smoke effect||11.20.10||0 B|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||11.20.10||782 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.