FSX Garberville Airport (Update) Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 296.9 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Garberville Airport (O16), Garverville, CA. This scenery package updates the small Garberville airport, located on the northern California coast. Taxiway widths, runways and parking were updated. This also places a few objects from the default FSX scenery libraries. By Phillip Coyle.
If you enjoy Northern California airports, other airports by me are listed at the bottom of this file. Many more Norcal airports will follow!
Thanks for downloading!
Note - Compilation
The BGL files in this scenery package were designed and compiled using Airport Design Editor.
Note - Scenery
This packages uses scenery from the default FSX libraries. In order for the majority of these objects to appear, you must have scenery settings of at least NORMAL.
Installation is quick and easy:
1. Copy the two BGL files (O16_ADE.BGL and O16_ADE_CVX.BGL) Into your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
2. That's it! Load up Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
Uninstallation is even quicker and easier than installing:
1. Remove the two BGL files (O16_ADE.BGL and O16_ADE_CVX.BGL) from your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
2. Load Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
This is a freeware package, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! I am not reasponsible for any damage caused to your computer.
No support is offered for these files.
The archive o16_scen.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.