FSX Montego Bay Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 642.53 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Montego Bay Airport Scenery. Scenery for Sangster International Airport (MKJS) and surrounding area. Includes landclass and airport runway-taxiway-parking changes per Google Earth imagery and photos and diagrams provided by Anthony Scott. Also includes a new terminal building and replacement of the "floating" airport generic buildings. By Art Poole.
1. Extract the zip file and place the "Montego Bay Airport" folder into Flight Simulator X> Addon Scenery.
2. Start FSX and go the to SCENERY LIBRARY under settings, then click on ADD AREA. Locate and add "Montego Bay Airport" to your Addon Scenery directory.
3. Set scenery complexity to "dense" or "very dense" to increase the number of scenery objects displayed.
To revert back to FSX default, uncheck the added scenery in the Scenery Library list.
This scenery is freeware, and may not be reproduced in whole, or any part for profit. There is no warranty. Thanks to Airport Design Editor freeware for making this possible.
The archive mont_bay.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.