FSX Redlands X Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 37.85 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Redlands X Scenery. Redlands Municipal Airport - L12 (now KREI) - Redlands, California (CA). The scenery has been redesigned with photoreal ground polygons, objects, and aerial imagery. Textures were created from actual photographs taken of the tarmac and other surfaces at the airport. By Kobbe Farwick.
The scenery has been redesigned with photo-real ground polygons, objects, and aerial imagery. Textures were created from actual photographs taken of the tarmac and other surfaces at the airport.
Many thanks to those at the FSDeveloper.com board for the help I received while designing this scenery.
1) Run the Redlands X installer.
2) Open Flight Simulator X...
3) Navigate to the Settings menu...
4) On the far right, click Scenery Library...
5) Now click Add Area...
6) Navigate to the Addon Scenery folder, then click on the Redlands folder, then click OK.
7) Restart Flight Simulator X and you are ready to go!
The archive red_x.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.