FSX 4th of July Fireworks Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 669.34 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
4th of July Fireworks. Add some 4th of July fireworks to your FSX world! Show times and locations are available in the readme file located within the download. By Orion Lyau.
Add some 4th of July fireworks to your FSX world!
Los Angeles, CA
Oakland, CA (Jack London Square)
Salt Lake City, UT
San Francisco, CA (2 shows)
St Louis, MO
9:30 PM to 9:55 PM (25 minutes) on July 4th at the above locations.
1. Extract zip file.
2. Copy the Fireworks folder and its contents to \Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\.
3. Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
4. From the main menu click on "Settings" and then the "Scenery Library" button. Click "Add Area..." and browse to the \Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\Fireworks folder. Click the "OK" button and the scenery library should rebuild.
5. Enjoy the fireworks!
1. Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
2. From the main menu click on "Settings" and then the "Scenery Library" button. Click on the the Fireworks scenery area, then click "Delete Area". Click the "OK" button and the scenery library should rebuild, removing the fireworks.
3. Remove the Fireworks folder and its contents from \Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X
1.0 (Initial Release)
Phil Taylor for compiling the list of the detailed cities in FSX.
Q. My city is on Phil Taylor's high detail list - why isn't in this package?
A. Some cities already have 4th of July fireworks built into FSX - check them out!
Q. Can you add my city?
A. Sure thing - just email me or post at the forum with the location and time and I'll incorporate it into the next package.
The archive 4julyfw.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.