FSX Seychelles Landclass Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 873.5 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Seychelles Landclass Scenery. This is part of the tenth round of airports issued by Alpha India Group. AIG Ground creates high quality Afcads for both FS2004 and for FSX default and add on scenery airports. Airports are created drawing on the best available resources and aim to simulate the real world airport as closely as possible but also to ensure good levels of traffic with realistic parking and good flow of traffic around the airport. By Kai P. Kamjunke and Alpha India Group.
Developed By: Kai P. Kamjunke
Released By: Alpha-India Group
For FS Version: FSX (Default)
The Seychelles are an archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean. They are ca. 1.500 kilometres east of Africa and northeast of Madagascar.
1. Complete cleanup of the default Landclass.
2. Completely re-drew about 20 islands in the adjacencies of Mahé Island and Praslin Island.
3. Added new Roads on Mahé Island and Praslin Island, in the near of the Airports with Traffic.
4. Added some Objects.
Preparation, Verification and Testing:
1. Verified against Google Earth.
2. Extensively Beta tested by members of the AIG Afcad Development team and other AIG team members - thanks guys !
SBuilder X 313 (Scenery Builder) by Luis Sá & PTSim is an invaluable freeware utility for developing Sceneries.
AIG_Seychelles_Landclass_CVX.BGL : New Landclass
AIG_Seychelles_Landclass_EXC.BGL : Remove Default Landclass
AIG_Seychelles_Landclass_OBJ.BGL : Objects
The default Airports are NOT compatible with this Landclass!
You have to download new AFCAD´s for them:
1. Remove any existing Seychelles Landclass file in your FSX installation.
2. Place AIG_Seychelles_Landclass_EXC.BGL in your Scenery\AFRI\Scenery folder.
3. Place the Alpha India Group Scenery Landclass folder in your Addon Scenery folder.
4. Activate now the folder 'Alpha India Group Scenery Landclass' in the FSX Scenery Library and make sure that it has a higher priority then 'Africa'.
5. Re-start the FSX.
1. Deactivate the folder 'Alpha India Group Scenery Landclass' in the FSX Scenery Library.
2. Delete AIG_Seychelles_Landclass_EXC.BGL from your Scenery\AFRI\Scenery folder and re-start the fsx.
Comments and feedback appreciated. Look out for further Alpha India Group Afcads coming soon!
The archive aig_seychelles_landclass_fsx_default.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|MahÃ© default.jpg||07.06.10||165.04 kB|
|MahÃ© new.jpg||07.06.10||186.37 kB|
|Praslin default.jpg||07.06.10||181.48 kB|
|Praslin new.jpg||07.06.10||177.67 kB|
|AIG Ground FSX.png||01.03.09||26.71 kB|
|Alpha India Group Scenery Landclass||07.14.10||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.