FSX City of Birmingham Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.64 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
City of Birmingham, AL. TalonSim is very excited to bring to you City of Birmingham 1.0. Finally Birmingham, Alabama has character as many features about this historic city have been detailed into Microsoft Flight Simulator. This scenery package depicts key architectural structures of The Magic City skyline. By Dexter Pierre Gray and Talonsim.
1. Launch the Setup file located in the Talonsim Birmingham .zip folder.
2. Locate your "Microsoft Flight Simulator X" folder.
3. Select "Addon Scenery".
4. Click "Next".
5. Click "Install" if the destination of the folder specified in step 2 is correct.
6. Click the "Finished" Button When prompted".
7. Start the Microsoft Flight Simulator X program (Microsoft Flight Simulator X.exe).
8. Click on "Settings" on the menu to the left.
9. Under "Other settings" click on "Scenery Library"
10. Click "Add Area..." button to the right.
11. Locate the "Addon Scenery" file folder.
12. Select "TalonSim Birmingham 1.0"
13. Click "OK".
14. Click "OK" again in the setting-scenery Library menu.
15. FSX will then compile itself , this will take a few moments.
16. Voila!! ENJOY.
-FSdeveloper.com for all the hours of support and insight.
-Lee Swordy's Pioneering AFCAD Software.
-ArcSoft Photo studio
-Birmingham Airport Website
-City of Birmingham Website
-Advanced Installer (Simple)
DEXTER PIERRE GRAY, AUTHOR.
The archive city_of_birmingham_al_1_0_fsx.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|README FIRST.txt||07.05.11||6.90 kB|
|Aerial Birmingham ob.png||07.05.11||34.76 kB|
|Aerial Birmingham Night 2 ob.gif||07.05.11||7.98 kB|
|Aerial Birmingham Night ob.png||07.05.11||24.76 kB|
|Aerial Birmingham WFT ob.bmp||07.05.11||39.34 kB|
|Aerial Birmingham WFT ob.gif||07.05.11||11.95 kB|
|Aerial Birmingham 2 ob.png||07.05.11||21.29 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.