FSX North American AT-6
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.01 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint for the Alphasim T-6 Texan. Livery of North American AT-6C Texan Le Luc - Le Cannet, June 24, 2007 F-AZYT / 32360/54-S-26 (cn 88-10050). Repaint by Martial Feron.
I used the model SNJ5 for the texture of the 54S AT-6F.
1. Unzip SNJ-5_54S.zip to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
2. Within the download, move the texture folder 'texture.F-AZYT' to the folder 'ALPHA T-6 Texan' within your 'Microsoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanes' folder.
3. Open the aircraft.cfg with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering it sequentially:
title=ALPHA T-6 Texan 54.S F-AZYT
description=The North American T-6 Texan was an excellent design that served as a basic transitional combat trainer in all branches of U.S. service as well as in countries worldwide. U.S. Navy pilots utilised the type under the SNJ designation, the most common versions being the SNJ-4, SNJ-5 and SNJ-6. The RAF was very taken with the design and adopted it as the Harvard. Later versions were manufactured in Canada and the type saw service in countries worldwide. An excellent all-round trainer, the type was quite good at teaching new pilots to avoid the accelerated stall, as a wing would snap round quite unexpectedly if the pilot was unwary. Approximately 17,000 of the type were built and some 350 are still airworthy.
By Martial FERON
The archive snj-5_54s.zip has 39 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|cockpit vc.bmp||02.28.07||512.07 kB|
|cockpit vc1.bmp||03.02.07||1.00 MB|
|int material.bmp||02.21.07||256.07 kB|
|int panels.bmp||02.21.07||1.00 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.