FSX Scotts Old Exterminator P-40
This is Robert Hawk's Curtiss P-40 Warhawk modified For Flight Simulator X. This is Brig. Gen. Scott's aircraft. He flew with the famed AVC Flying Tigers as a fighter pilot working with the American Volunteer Group in China during WWII under General Claire Lee Chennault. Robert L. Scott shot down...
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 11.68 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is Robert Hawk's Curtiss P-40 Warhawk modified For Flight Simulator X. This is Brig. Gen. Scott's aircraft. He flew with the famed AVC Flying Tigers as a fighter pilot working with the American Volunteer Group in China during WWII under General Claire Lee Chennault. Robert L. Scott shot down 22 Japanese aircraft. Brig. Gen. Robert L. Scott (ret.) worked and mingled with visitors to the Museum of Aviation in Warner Robins, Georgia, This aircraft has a new panel and new flight dynamics. Package includes pictures and history of AVG pilot Robert L. Scott and his "Old Exterminator". Textures and updates by Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft.
Screenshot of Scotts Old Exterminator P-40 in flight.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
1. Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
2. Copy the " Col. Robert L Scott's P-40 Tiger.zip " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at: "C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFSXSIM Objects /Aircraft".
3. Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will Cotain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures.
4. Unzip the gauges folder and put the gauges in the FSX gauges folder located at "C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFSXGauges".
Make sure all files are unzipped the New Plane folder should contain 6 files unzipped they are CFG Airfile Sound Model Texture Panel the New Plane folder with the 6 files goes in the game aircraft folder found at C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanes follow the path ie open the c drive then open program files then open Microsoft Games then open Microsoft Flight Simulator X then open SimObjects then open Airplanes folder the New Plane goes in that folder.
Textures and FSX updates created by Mark "Fire Ball" Rooks.
Enjoy your new repaint.
Thanks for downloading.
The archive scottsoldexterminator.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Col. Robert L Scott's P-40 Tiger.zip||10.17.10||6.00 MB|
|History and Pictures.zip||10.17.10||3.55 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||10.17.10||3.20 kB|
|Robert L Scott.txt||10.17.10||634 B|
|Screen Old Exterminator.jpg||10.17.10||76.31 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.