Abacus, the leading developer of Flight Simulation and Train Simulation add-ons has announced the release of a new product series for FS2004 and FSX - the Mini Collection Series.
In each collection package, Abacus offers a small set of aircraft suited to different tastes of pilots. This series offers four aircraft in each collection; this enables flight enthusiasts to have access to a wide range of different aircraft.
The Mini Collection Series is available from Abacus website, and installation is easy. The price tag for each collection is $19.
The first three collections are:
General Aviation Collection #1
- Adam A-500 – a high performance twin engine aircraft
- Piper Tri-Pacer – a high wing, tricycle gear aircraft
- Zenith CH-801 – a four-place utility aircraft primarily used in bush missions
- Maule MT-235 – a utility aircraft with capability to operate from small fields
General Aviation Collection #2
- Diamond DA-42 Twin Star – a light twin aircraft with diesel engines
- Gippsland GA-8 Airvan – a large utility aircraft ideal for sightseeing, freight missions and search and rescue
- Socata TB21 – a single turbocharged aircraft that offers high performance
- Socata TBM 850 – a big business turboprop that offers high performance
Late model light jets Collection #3
- Adam A-700 – a twin turbofan with 1600 mile range mainly used as part of a corporate fleets
- Diamond D-Jet – a single engine jet that is highly economical
- Grob SPn – a utility jet with large payload and long range
- Safire Jet – a high performance aircraft cruises at 380 kts and 41,000 ft
The required platform for these packages is FSX and FS2004 and Win7/Vista/XP.
Abacus has been designing, developing and publishing flight simulation and train simulation add-ons for more than 3 decades. The company offers high quality products that enhance simulation immersion.
What I particularly like about this product is that you get four general aviation aircraft in one downloadable package in a single download file that is easy to install – making it an easy and cost-effective way to build your aircraft collection!