Cork Airport is one Ireland’s three main international airports, along with Shannon and Dublin. Located 4 mi (7km) south of Cork City, the airport is the second biggest airport next to Dublin in terms of passenger numbers – it handles more than 2 million passengers every year.
Now you can have a realistic experience flying into Cork Airport. Eiresim Scenery Design has released Cork Ultimate for FSX and FS2004.
In creating this product, the focus was on accuracy and details – and the result is a highly accurate add-on that closely matches the real airport. Using highly detailed 20cm/pixel aerial imagery, the Eiresim team created a scenery add-on that captures the beauty and details of this airport.
- High quality aerial imagery
- Very detailed and accurate representation of the airport
- Includes the surrounding area and the business park which is near the airport
- Numerous animations
- Highly photo realistic textures for day and night
- Taxiway and runway lighting
- Ground markings and navigation aids that match the real airport
- A highly detailed manual with information about the airport
The Eiresim Scenery Design team consists of experts in scenery add-ons with a vast portfolio. In the recent past, they have created a scenery add-on for another Irish airport – Shannon.
For more information, visit http://www.eiresim.com/.