Located in the western Mediterranean Sea, the Balearic Islands are an archipelago of Spain, and consist of several islands, the biggest of which are Formentera, Minorca, Majorca, and Ibiza. These islands are popular tourist destinations with warm climate. Due to the islands’ close proximity to European nations, they enjoy a high volume of European tourists.
Balearic Islands X features photorealistic ground textures of all the main islands, including all the airports on the various islands. The islands’ scenery and airports are portrayed in a highly accurate and detailed manner.
- A highly detailed portrayal of all the international airports in the area, including all buildings and surrounding areas
- Photorealistic night textures
- Excellent quality ground textures and taxiway signs, including runway and taxiway centre lines, taxiway signs, and holding points
- A wide range of static objects
- Detailed AFCAD or AFX files for AI traffic
- Dynamic apron traffic through AESLite
- Vegetation - Autogen on the whole island
- General aviation airport "Son Bonet" LESB
This package comes with a manual that includes some history of all the airports included, so you can learn more about these airports. There are English and German versions of the manual.
What I like about this package:
- I get to fly into several airports in the Balearic Islands
- A highly detailed and accurate portrayal of the airports and the surrounding areas, which are all stunning
- The scenery add-on is top quality, and offers a highly immersive experience
- The package includes a wide range of static and mobile objects at the airports, including many boats that shuttle between the different islands, which create an ambiance of busy airports and a popular holiday destination
With a price tag of £35 / $50 / €40, this product is a must-have for all simmers who love to fly to the beautiful Mediterranean.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration or SP2)
Windows XP / Vista
3.0 Ghz Processor (Duo2Core Intel advised)
2 GB RAM
3D graphics card with at least 256 MB
Download-Size: 5.9 GB
Installation-Size: 6.7 GB