Now available from FlightJack is their new product SimControl 2. This product is meant for both newcomers and experienced flightsimmers and offers easy to use managing and installation tools for all kinds of add-ons. For full details, click on Read More.
Today we are proud to announce the completion of our new product SimControl 2. This second edition of our successful installation utility comes with a lot of new features:
New in version 2
- Now you can import and manage Aircraft, AI Aircraft, Panels, Sound-packages charts, manual, documents and sceneries.
- To analyse the import files before installation you have now access to all system commands in your import form.
- We also enhanced the online help. Tool tips are now available for all fields and functions and you can individual switch them on or off.
- We insert a new section in our main menu: Charts! Here you can store and manage all documents, pictures, manuals and charts. With one click, you can open them directly with the program of your choice. This new section will help you to organize all your manuals and charts.
- We now offer full FS2004 support within SimControl 2.
- All files coming with your installed add-on could now be open directly with the corresponding program.
- SimControl 2 now offers you a panel and sound pool library. You can move all panels and sounds to this library and share each of them with other aircraft.
- To change a panel or sound scheme you need only one click of the mouse.
- A new export function will help you to organize and file all aircraft. You can export every single aircraft together with his panel and sound package.
- You can export your aircraft compressed and auto generate a read me file and a preview picture. For uploading the aircraft to our online database, you can automatically generate the installation script file.
- We arrange the functions of the service area now in one global list. Here we add several new functions. SimControl could fix the autopilot error in your Flight Simulator, install the new AFCAD 2 airport files, complete the small ATC airport list with thousands of new airports and move unused gauges to your SimControl 2 archive. Compress and decompress your archive files - make a complete or individual backup before or after scanning. You can save the backup files compressed or uncompressed; you can choose what part of your Flight Simulator you want to backup. You also have a full restore function now.
- We also improve the third party software recognition.
- You can now correct most errors directly with a double click and open the new SimEdit editor.
- You can now use different air traffic files; you can choose and change them in your service and Air Traffic area.
- Especially in FS2004, the installation of a .dll file could be very dangerous. We now show you a message during installation, if we install a separate .dll file. In the main preferences, you have the option to deactivate and activate these module files individually. Therefore, in case of an unexpected error you can find this error very fast.
- SimControl 2 now gives you the function to change your FS start-up screen.
- Registration or purchase could now be making automatically out of SimControl 2.
- SimControl 2 now has an integrated update function. From the main menu, you can check for a new version or write a mail to our support division.