AFCAD File For LEBL
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 446.06 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 6 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Barcelona International Airport El Prat, Spain. By Matthew Brooks / Alpha-India Group.
Screenshot of Barcelona International Airport El Prat, Spain.
This is LEBL - Barcelona International Airport El Prat, Barcelona, Spain for the default FSX airport. Barcelona is currently undergoing very significant expansion with a new terminal officially due to open this year. The airport is already Spain's second largest, after Barajas Madrid, and sees a large volume of passenger traffic by scheduled, low cost, charter and executive flights. Cargo handling is primarily for DHL (European Air Transport) with the other majors to a lesser degree and some small cargo operators.
- Re-aligned all default taxiways and aprons with their real world positions.
- Added further taxiways existing in the real airport but not included in the default.
- Made the 3 runways crosswind.
- Made changes to the runway so that 07L/25R is always used for landing and 07R/25L always used for take off - as in real life.
- Position a new tower in its real world position, moving the existing tower to the position of the provisional tower, which has not yet been demolished.
- Re-positioned all jetways to closer to their real world positions, adjusting parking as needed.
- Coded all parking spaces where appropriate to achieve the concentration of Spanish airlines seen at one end of the current terminal and moving the associated parking to the opposite end of the apron.
- Enlarged the GA apron and added further parking. Added GA parking on the South apron and increased the vehicle network to work with the changes.
- Amended and added a large number of taxiway signs across the airport consistent with the changed positioning, number and labeling of taxiways.
- Achieving the desired effect of getting traffic departing on 07R/25L and arriving on 07L/25R necessitated closing 02 to takeoff.
- The airport has a new South terminal which appears to be structurally completed and is due to open in 2009. Unfortunately, I was not able to find a stock building which replicates the terminal closely enough, so I have not included this in the Afcad. I hope I may be able to do so in a future update.
- Extract the files AIG_LEBL_ADE_MB_Default.bgl and AIG_LEBL_ADE_MB_Default_CVX.bgl to your Addon Scenery/Scenery folder and re-start FSX.
- Remove the files AIG_LEBL_ADE_MB_Default.bgl and AIG_LEBL_ADE_MB_Default_CVX.bgl from your Addon Scenery/Scenery folder and re-start FSX.
The archive aiglebl.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AIG Ground FSX.png||01.30.09||188.92 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.