AFCAD File For EDHL
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.9 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Luebeck-Blankensee Airport, Germany, how it's supposed to become in a few years. By Cornelius Lehners.
- New Southern Apron and Hangars.
- 14 parkings (1 Fuel +4 Large in the North (executive Jets and Regional Airliners) and 3 Medium + 6 Large (private Aircraft only) in the South).
- 11 Gates (10 Medium + 1 Large).
- Longer Runway with Blastpads at both ends.
- Static GPUs and JetStarter Units.
- Huge Blastfence next to the new Carparking.
- Lubeck Aero-Club Sailplanes with Hangars etc.
- All new Terminals.
Make a back-up copy of your file to make sure you have at least the normal Airport-file if this goes wrong!
- Save the "APX50120"-File in: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\scenery\0601\scenery.
Important for MyTrafficX Users:
- Rename the file and save it as: "BR2_EDHL" in: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\MyTraffic\scenery.
I hope you'll enjoy!!!
The archive edhl.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.