AFCAD File For WBKK
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 328.14 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Sabah, Malaysia update 1.4. This update features a working parallel taxipath that runs from runway 20 and expanded apron; additional buildings and designated airline codes for parking; addition/edit of some objects' appearance and/or position, including a rotating tower beacon at night with FSX object libraries. Some objects (light posts and car parking lots) from the Acceleration pack are added for more realism, but may not be visible for the FSX RTM users. The surrounding scenery buildings are created based on photos taken from Google Maps and other sites about Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA). By Harry Sung.
Aerial view Sabah, Malaysia scenery.
This airport has been tested with a Boeing 747-400 and Airbus A330-200.
There are 2 BGL files: WBKK_ADEX_HS.BGL and a WBKK_ADEX_HS_CVX.bgl file.
- The WBKK_ADEX_HS.BGL is the main airport design file.
- The WBKK_ADEX_HS_CVX.bgl file expands the stock airport's main apron and the extended runway.
There are 2 texture files that adds a fixed jetway for gate 9.
To install, put both the .bgl files into the \\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery folder. Put both .dds texture files into the \Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\Global\Texture folder.
To uninstall, just delete the .bgl and .dds files.
- KKIA is the main airport to the capital of Sabah with daily international flights arriving from SE and East Asia.
- Download and install the FSX Scenery--Oceania - Asia SRTM Terrain files to view Mount Kinabalu which is the highest peak in SE Asia.
- Flight Simulator X - Microsoft Corporation.
- Airport Design Editor (ADE) Scruffduck Software.
- Google Maps.
This package is freeware and created for your private use and enjoyment only.
The archive wbkk_afcad_v14.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.