FS2004 Boeing 777-300 AI Replacement Pack
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.82 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Replacement for the default B777's Landmark, Soar, Pacifica, and Orbit with Alitalia, American, Japan Airlines, and United Airlines. They are all flyable and will be replacement's for the default B777 AI aircraft. By Tony Potter.
- Backup your aircraft.cfg in your B777-300 folder.
- Backup your B777-300_t.bmp in each texture folders.
- Unzip the aircraft.zip file to a your FS2004 root folder.
- Answer yes when prompted to over write.
- To hear ATC call you the proper callsigns you need update the default airline.cfg. You can use A Century of Flight Airline Callsigns ( airline_list_2004.zip ) David Dossiere, or open airline.cfg in your fs2004/aicraft/ directory with notepad and add Alitalia, American, Japan Air, and United to the list.
- Start Flightsim and go fly!
The archive ai_b777.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.