FS2004 MD-83 AI Replacement Pack
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1020.97 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 8 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Replacement for the default McDonnell Douglas MD83's Soar, Pacifica and Airwave with Airtran, American and Delta Airlines. They will replace the default MD-83 AI aircraft textures and change the aircraft.cfg so Flightsim will be able to call them with proper callsigns. By Tony Potter.
- Backup your aircraft.cfg in your MD-83 folder.
- Backup your MD_83_T.bmp in each texture folders.
- Unzip the aircraft.zip file to a your FS2004 root folder.
- Answer yes when prompted to over write.
- To hear ATC call you the proper callsigns you need update the default airline.cfg. You can use A Century of Flight Airline Callsigns ( airline_list_2004.zip ) David Dossiere, or open airline.cfg in your fs2004/aicraft/ directory with notepad and add American, Citrus, and Delta to the list.
- Start Flightsim and go fly!
The archive ai_md83.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.